SURPAC Software Brochures
SURPAC Surveying Software is structured to provide surveyors with a flexible selection of surveying software components.
Google Earth Linear and Graphic Functions in SURPAC Software
Google Earth allows for the viewing of 2D or 3D colour satellite imagery for any point on earth, as well as being able to view galaxies and the ocean floors. The surface terrain imagery can usually be viewed at a scale in the region of 1:2500 without any loss of detail quality.
To learn more about Google Earth’s linear and graphic functions in SURPAC Software, kindly download this document.
Download and Install The Lastest SURPAC Software
This download facility is designed for both existing and prospective users who would like to download and install SURPAC. Prospective users who would like to evaluate SURPAC Software for a period of up to 30 days may use this facility to do so.
Existing SURPAC users may make use of this facility to reinstall SURPAC Software in cases where their original SURPAC installation CDs are lost, damaged or out of date for the current Windows operating system. Existing registered SURPAC users wishing to make use of this download and installation facility must have a valid SURPAC Software Maintenance Contract (SMC), failing which a Security Access Code will not be issued.
SURPAC is normally installed into a Folder called “C:\Surpac Software” (although this may be user set). Apart from the SURPAC application and its required ancillary files, this download installation will add a Sub-Folder called “C:\Surpac Software\Samples” in which a variety of sample data will be installed.
If you already have SURPAC Software (e.g. Windows 98/NT/2000/XP version) installed on your PC, then use the Windows Start –> Settings –> Control Panel –>Add/Remove Programs function to Remove (Uninstall) the existing installation, before installing this new version. Failure to do this may cause the new installation to become corrupt, or fail.
Read the information below and then click on Download SURPAC Software Version 5.79
Downloading SURPAC Software
Downloading and Installing SURPAC Software
- clicking on the button below, download the compressed SURPAC installation file called “SURPAC Installation.exe“. This file must be saved to any appropriate folder on your PC/laptop (Normally the “C:\Downloads folder). The size of this file is 96,434 Kb.
- When the downloading process is complete, use your computer’s Windows Explorer to display the contents of the folder in which the above file was stored (normally the C:\Downloads folder). Locate the file called “SURPAC Installation.exe“, and then double click on its Icon.
- The installation programme will first extract the necessary files, and then display its setup screen.
- Follow the installation (setup) prompts, as they are displayed. Installation should only take a few minutes. The computer will automatically re-boot.
- If you have received an e-mail from SURPAC Software for downloading and installing a license, then follow the instructions in this email to install the two attached Security Access files, in order to activate your License. After this, run SURPAC.
Installing a temporary demonstration version
- If you are installing a temporary demonstration Licence for SURPAC Software, then follow the instructions below.
- If you are already a registered SURPAC Software User, and you have an existing Software Maintenance Contract, the necessary permanent Access Code will be provided after the normal 60-day period.
- For full SURPAC Help information on the individual programmes, use the keyboard F1 special function key, once the application is running.
- Before you can activate the downloaded application, you will need to email SURPAC Software at info@KWYoung.co.za to obtain the necessary Security Files. In this e-mail you must provide your name, company and telephone number. Once this information is received and approved by us, you will be sent the security files for a temporary Licence. Attempting to run SURPAC before obtaining these security Access Files will cause this application to display an appropriate error message, and then abort.
- If you are installing SURPAC for the purpose of evaluation, a 30 day temporary Licence may be granted. After this period, the software will only be operable after entering an individual Licence Access Code. An Access Code will only be made available once a Licence has been purchased.
NB: SURPAC Software remains the intellectual property of its author, K. W. Young, and is protected by South African and international Copyright and Trademark laws. Any unauthorized use, reproduction or distribution of SURPAC Software, or any portion thereof, may result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Need assistance? Speak to us!
Contact SURPAC Surveying Software
International Mining conglomerates operating in Southern Africa, Central Africa, West Africa, Australia, South America and India
Local Mining Companies in South Africa, Angola, the DRC, Botswana, Namibia, Zambia and Zimbabwe
National Government Departments, Provincial Government Departments and Municipalities
The Director General of Surveys (South Africa), Offices of the Surveyors General in South Africa (Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Free State, Limpopo, Mpumalanga and the Western Cape), Offices of the the Surveyors General in Malawi, Namibia, Swaziland, Zambia and Zimbabwe
Universities, Technikons and Technical Colleges in South Africa, Botswana, Namibia and Zimbabwe
Many large and small private sector Surveying Companies operating in the fields of Topographical, Engineering, Mining and/or Cadastral surveying